THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 18, 2011

YouTube

     I have a bit of an addiction to YouTube.


     Mainly to watch Good Eats with Alton Brown. I do wish to have fun and elegant meals as well as parties (Tea anyone?) but other than home ec and cookbooks I am kind of limited in knowledge. I grew up in a meat and potatoes family so anything fancier is new to me. For vegetables we had either Canned green beans or Canned peas. Fruit was also canned and tended to be pears or peaches. Or even worse, fruit cocktail! Always boxed mashed potatoes. Of course there was changes to the menu but you get the idea of what kind of food I grew up with.
    
     Well, I watch Good Eats here. The person who made the playlists is a good online friend of mine. I watch hours and hours of good eats and I must say, even though my dinner selections haven't been changing much, they are better. I am more adventurous with my food and I am eating healthier!

     Another thing that I watch is performances.  I love watching Juggling! I am learning how to juggle but I am not so good at it yet. As I have stated before, I am quite the klutz! I love standard Juggling as well as Contact Juggling.
          (A wonderful video of some one juggling with balls that light up and change color)
     Of course my friend on YouTube lists these videos as well. I was going to create my own account there but she lists the best to begin with! 

And now I feel up to some practice juggling while watching some Good Eats. Though I will probably have to eat since AB always makes me hungry!

0 comments: