THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Promises

     I have this friend who I will call Cat. Last year, around my birthday, one of the doll companies came out with a new doll that I really, really wanted her. She was perfect for one of my characters.
         (Sucky Promo Pic)





     Well Cat promised to buy her for me as a combo Birthday and Christmas gift. I knew her well enough that I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up, I shouldn't of held my breath.  It has been five months and she has bought and sold several dolls. I saw the signs. I knew before she hasn't pulled through with other promises. I just thought that since this was a big promise that she would do it. NOPE, NADA! ZILCH! ! !

      What does this so called friend do? She went into a split and bought, for herself, the head. And she did  it in the custom color I wanted (Coffee/light tan)

     Needless to say, I am quite upset. It has been five months and this is how she treats me. First making such a big promise and then taunting me with it. After all the little BS things that she has done I am done with her. No more. I am tired of her drama inducing BS. I am tired of her fickleness and her how she plays with  others.
  
     DONE DONE DONE DONE!

0 comments: