THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Out of the hospital

So I am out of the hospital. Was only there for 4 days. A record for me since I tend to be there for a week at a time. No Abscess this time. Instead I had urine backing up into my kidneys and not leaving. I left the hospital with a catheter and a bladder bag. No fun. It makes some things awkward. From finding comfy clothes to hide it to the fact that I constantly feel it. And because of where it is the nerves are getting confused. It is almost like wearing an adult toy constantly. Yup. Horny and can't do shit about it! :D

Right now I have been working on getting my Grell Sutcliff head a body. For some reason I have been gravitating to getting a Female body. A simple and inexpensive RS 70cm Female body  As you can see, it is now double jointed! This makes me feel better. I need a body for the floating head and if the head becomes female, she will be Eliza Jennet Miller. That is unless I plop her on the body and she says differently. Dolls do that you know.

Eliza is a very girly girl. Pink and pastels all the way. Skirts, never pants, proper feminine looks. Long hair and shy. She will be vegetarian, raised that way but may not stay that long.  She will prefer to be properly courted by a gentleman. She does what is considered woman's work but is very proud of it. You could call her a classic feminist. For her, a woman should be proud of whatever she does, not look down on what has been traditionally work only done by women.

Now let the body come home, head placed and wig attached and she becomes nothing like I plan! Here is a pic of the head right now.  Faceup by AStarvingArtist on DOA.

0 comments: